Last updated: May 11, 2023, 9:42 AM.
Please read this Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the hkgermanmade.com website (the “Website”) operated by Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC, a(n) Limited Liability Company formed in Texas, United States (“us,” “we,” “our”) as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of this Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users, and others who wish to access and use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
Our offers and pricing
We offer goods on this Website. The price of these goods is customized based on your needs, which means that we will provide you with a quote after we determine your needs. This price does not include taxes or other fees that you may be charged.
We offer cancellations on purchases made of the goods offered on our Website. We offer cancellations only. Cancellations can be made up to 3 business days after the contract is signed AND the deposit received.. You may cancel your order by contacting us and Signed and In writing via email or postal mail.. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel your purchase in accordance with the instructions above. We will issue you a refund of the full purchase price that you paid if you cancel your purchase.
We reserve the right to cancel your purchase for any reason, at our sole discretion, including but not limited to fraud, inaccuracies, and unavailability of the items or services purchased. We will let you know immediately if we plan on canceling your purchase.
We will issue you a refund of the full purchase price that you paid if we cancel your purchase.
We offer refunds on purchases made of the goods offered on our Website. To qualify for a refund, you must submit your request to us within 3 days of your purchase date by contacting us or Refunds can be requested up to 3 business days after contract is signed AND deposit received. Refund may be requested in same notice with request for cancellation.. We offer refunds on any purchases made of the goods offered on our Website for any reason.
You are not required to ship your purchased goods back to us to receive a refund.
When you purchase our goods, either we or a third party will ship these goods to you. If a third party is used for shipping, the shipping will be governed by that third party’s Terms of Service and other applicable policies. Please contact us to gain access to the third party’s identity and policies.
When you purchase our goods, the cost of the shipping will be calculated and presented to you during the checkout process.
We or a third party will ship the goods to you within a reasonable time from the date that you made your purchase.
We may ask you to provide an advance payment on any purchase made of the goods offered on our Website. An advance payment is a partial payment of the total purchase price that will help pay for our actual expenses while providing the goods.
We will issue you a refund of the advance payment that you made if we cancel.
We will issue you a refund of the advance payment that you made if you cancel.
We may ask you to provide a deposit for purchases made of the goods offered on our Website. A deposit is a payment made to reserve the goods.
We will issue you a refund of the deposit that you made if we cancel your purchase.
We will not be able to issue you a refund of the deposit that you made if you cancel your purchase.
WARRANTY ON PURCHASES
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES ON PURCHASES OF GOODS:
- GOODS WILL BE OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY;
- GOODS WILL BE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- GOODS WILL MATCH THE DESCRIPTION;
- GOODS WILL BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY;
- WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS;
- GOODS WILL REMAIN AT OUR RISK UNTIL THEY ARE DELIVERED TO YOU;
- ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES WILL BE HONORED;
- WE HAVE CLEAR TITLE TO THE GOODS;
- YOU WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO UNDISTURBED POSSESSION OF THE GOODS;
- WE GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF REPAIRS AND SPARE PARTS FOR PURCHASED GOODS.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL APPLY FOR 5 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE PURCHASE.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE) SHALL APPLY TO THE GOODS DISPLAYED OR SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
You agree that the remedies for breach of this Terms of Service as it relates to your purchase shall be:
You also agree that the remedy for breach of this Terms of Service as it relates to your purchase shall be to pursue dispute resolution as provided in the “governing law, severability, dispute resolution, venue and class action waiver” section below. These remedies intended to be your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach of this Terms of Service as it relates to your purchase.
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and these Terms at all times. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of this Website. You agree that you will not perform any of the following prohibited uses:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website;
- Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
NO WARRANTY ON WEBSITE
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE) SHALL APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
We assume no liability for the availability, errors or inaccuracies of the information, products or services provided on this Website. We may experience delays in updating information on this Website and in our advertising on other websites. The information, products and services found on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current. Products or services may be incorrectly priced or unavailable. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our Website. The inclusion or offering of any product or service on this Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by us.
DAMAGES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Links to third party websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties and not by us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you click on or software that you download, whether from this Website or other websites or applications, is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Intellectual property and DMCA notice and procedure for intellectual property infringement claims
All contents of this Website are ©2019 – 2023 Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC or third parties. All rights reserved. Unless specified otherwise, this Website and all content and other materials on this Website including but not limited to all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC and are either registered trademarks, trademarks or otherwise protected intellectual property of Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC or third parties in the United States and/or other countries.
If you are aware of a potential infringement of our intellectual property, please contact Privacy Support at [email protected]
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Website infringes on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you believe in good faith that the Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, you or your agent may send us a written notice of such infringement titled “Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights – DMCA.” Your notice to us must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right’s interest;
- A description of the work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the work exists or a copy of the work;
- Your name, email, address and telephone number; and
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the work, its agent or the law.
Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. You may be held accountable for damages, including but not limited to costs and attorneys’ fees for any misrepresentation or bad faith claims regarding the infringement of your intellectual property rights by the Content on this Website.
You may submit your claim to us by contacting us at:
Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC
13240 Hempstead Rd, #218
Houston, TX 77040
Governing law, severability, dispute resolution and venue
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. THESE TERMS SHALL NOT BE GOVERNED BY THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE SALE OF INTERNATIONAL GOODS, THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE, NOR INCOTERMS.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had with you regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms including but not limited to the interpretation or breach thereof shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Texas County, Texas.
YOU AND HOUSTON KITCHENS GERMAN MADE, LLC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. We will not provide you with any notice when we make changes to this Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected]