Last modified: 17 February, 2020
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services. This information includes the following:
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information you provide if you choose to register with us and set up a Häcker Kitchens Houston account. This information includes your name and email address and may also include your phone number and physical address, as well as billing and payment (credit card) information.
- Photos of your room and related information so that our designers can provide you with our Design Services.
- Information you provide to respond to a Häcker Kitchens Houston survey.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email address, if you contact us for customer support or other purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services.
- Your style profile and design preferences.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on our website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. This data helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized features to you, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature of our website.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information via our website or register for our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on our website, make any purchases through our website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information.
- To provide you with notices about your Häcker Kitchens Houston account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For the purpose of aggregated statistical analysis of how you and others use our website and our Services.
- For developing and marketing other services, provided no personal information is disclosed.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at [email protected]. For more information, see What Are Your Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information? Below.
How Is Your Information Shared?
We may disclose, and market aggregated information about users of our Services and aggregated information collected via our Services that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you set up a Häcker Kitchens Houston account in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as described above, we will never provide your information to anyone for any purpose under any circumstances.
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
What Are Your Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to give you the following controls over your information:
If you do not wish to have your contact information or user content used by Houston Kitchens German Made, LLC to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, the email will have an “unsubscribe” feature that will allow you to opt out of receiving future email distributions.
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all of your personal information except by also deleting your Häcker Kitchens Houston account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
How Is Your Information Kept Secure?
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and will be backed up on at least a weekly basis. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. We urge you to be careful about sharing your Häcker Kitchens Houston account information with anyone else or otherwise providing access by third parties to your Häcker Kitchens Houston account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
What If You Have Questions or Comments?